As brides, knowing the right bridal hair styles to make on your big day is very essential. In fact it is one of the most important part of the bridal package aside from the wedding dress and makeup.
No matter the type of hair you have, every brides want to look beautiful with their hair looking gorgeous. Here are some bridal hair styles that I have surfed the internet to can help you make the right choice.
A) Long hair styles for black brides
1) For long hair styles, you can decide to wear it long, loose and wavy with a tiara. This will give you a royal look.
2) You can also decide to wear it with a side parting. This will give you a very nice side view. You can add a nice hair accessory to it to add to your glow up.
3) Adding a simple rose pin or accessory to your long wavy hair is another way to look beautiful. It is simple and classy.
B) Short Hair Styles for Black Brides
1) For the brides who love to rock their short hair, you are not left out, here you can wear your hair with an accessory at the both sides. With the sides and edges swept up neatly.
2) Now this is beautiful, rocking your low cut is another way to stand out as a bride. With just your veil to act as the only accessory it gives you a simple look and very elegant.
3) You can sweep your short hair up held with pins and then use flowers as your accessory. This is very beautiful and gives a sophisticated look.
4) For brides who have short curly hair, this hair style is for you, with the edges neatly taken care of. With the flower hair band giving it a soft look.
5) This is another beautiful look. Flowers make a beautiful hair accessory and so short wavy hair is a go with this look.
C) Chignon Hair Styles for Black Brides
1) Now, we are into the more sophisticated look. Chignon hair styles have been worn by brides for a long time. And now hair stylists have come up with different new ideas. Here you can go for a tight neat chignon pulled to the back and some part of the hair falling at the front.
2) this is another beautiful way to wear your chignon hair styles. For this you can go for two neat chignon with one at the front and one at back. The lacy accessory gives it an elegant touch.
3) for this, you can just settle for a sophisticated chignon with a side parting and a lacy accessory. This gives you a lovely side view.
4) Wow, simply wow, this is very simple with the all back chignon and the single white rose. This is very elegant.
D) Natural Hair Styles for Black Brides
Natural hair is the trend now and we black beauties are now appreciating our natural hair. So if you as a bride decide to go with the natural look. We have got you covered. This is very natural and elegant. It is the real black girl magic. The side hair accessory gives it a soft touch.
Very beautiful, we must say. You can use your natural hair to have a beautiful chignon styled with your edges well taken care of. This will give you a very chic look.
You can say black is very beautiful. Don’t you love this natural look. With your high up sophisticated chignon and hair accessory. You will look like a queen.
For the brides who wants to have a free look. Having just a side of your natural hair neatly taken care of with a flower hair accessory. This will have you looking very lovely.
Beautiful. I am seriously considering natural hair guys. I mean these styles are beautiful. Simple and beautiful.
E) Braids Hair Styles for Black Brides
1) We did not leave out the brides who loves braids. Here are some beautiful styles for brides who wants to rock their braids. You can have it all swept up in a bun held by a lacy hair accessory.
You can also use your braids for a sophisticated side chignon. Your braids can be neatly styled to give you this elegant look.
Wow, beautiful, new styles we see everyday. This is one sophisticated look. With this twists arranged neatly you can shine and stand out.
Now this is for the bold brides. You can go for this look. Gives you the boss queen look that you are and gives you all the confidence you need.
F) Bun Hair Styles for Black Brides
Buns are very elegant and makes you look like a queen. You can sweep your hair high up in a bun with your hair accessory. This will enhance your beautiful face.
You can try to mix it up with having your bun with twists and the your hair accessory.
You can go with a low bun at the nape of your neck. Here all your hair is swept back into a low bun with your hair accessory to make you shine.
Now for the brides with full hair. This is for you. You can style your natural hair Into a high bun with your hair all out to show.
Now this is very beautiful. All your swept up into a messy bun with some hair falling on your front hair. This will give you a chic look.
G) Curly Hair Styles for Black Brides
For the curly girls, you are not left out. You can sweep your hair Into a messy up do and it gives a soft look.
You can decide to go with your curls messy with no accessory.
For your long curly hair, you can wear it long with just flowers as an accessory
You can decide to go with a sophisticated look with your curls.
H) Afro hair styles for black brides
Yes we love Afros, glow up with your Afros beautiful brides and these styles can help you out.
Know this is classy. With just this flower piece as an accessory, you can stand on with your Afro.
You can also style your Afro into this to give you a sophisticated look.
I) Half Up hai Styles for Black Brides
Half up hair styles are also a trend for brides who want to look like a princess on her big day.
Now this is beautiful, with half of your hair up and half down. This is very beautiful and gives you the princess look.
You can sweep your hair to the side with this half up hair style. Now you look like royalty.
Let’s not forget the messy bun with tendrils falling at the sides of your face. Excellent. Now you look like a queen.
Wow, so far we have covered lots of hair styles for you black queens that with make you look like magic on your big day.